1257 Noe Street
Gorgeous Noe Valley Victorian Home
- Victorian Details include High Ceilings, Wood Floors, Transom Windows, Crown Moldings
- Remodeled Kitchen with Custom Cabinetry, Quartz Counters, Tile Backsplash, Stainless Appliances
- 3 Bedrooms on Upper Level
- 2 Remodeled Bathrooms
- Family Room Adjacent to Kitchen
- French Doors to Walk-Out Deck from Main Level
- Direct Access to Yard
- Great Combination of Old World Charm and Contemporary Amenities
- Walk Score = 94
- Garage parking and plenty of storage
- Room for home office at basement/garage level
- Year Built – 1900 (per tax records)
Stunning Noe Valley Victorian Home, in the heart of it all! This classic single family home has been beautifully enhanced and improved, and offers a light-filled open floor plan on the main living level and three bedrooms, all on one level, upstairs. The open living room and dining room features a large bay window looking out towards Twin Peaks and capturing abundant afternoon light. There are beautiful hardwood floors, high ceilings, crown moldings and transom windows. French doors from the dining rooms provide direct access to the rear deck and yard. Recently remodeled kitchen features stainless appliances, quartz countertops and custom cabinetry. Adjacent to the kitchen is a family room or informal dining area. A remodeled hall bath with stall shower and a small pantry complete the main living level. The flow on this level make this home ideal for entertaining or for quiet nights at home with just the family!
Upstairs is large master bedroom and two additional bedrooms along with laundry. Beautifully remodeled full bathroom is accessed from the hallway as is the laundry closet. Oversized garage with parking for 1 car and lots of storage/workshop space. Also a room at the rear of the lowest level may be great office or arts/crafts room for the kids! A truly fabulous home!